Monday 26 February 2018

MORE TROUBLE AT G0ROZ-3

Those of you that are paying attention will have noticed that G0ROZ-3 has been off air over the weekend.
I finally got through the snowfall and got to site this morning. I found that the computer and the monitor had both died. I have brought the computer home to repair it. I do have a spare monitor, or two, hanging around, so I will take a replacement monitor to site when the computer is fixed.

In the meantime, G0ROZ-3 will be off air.

I was not being very truthful about the snowfall. Although it was snowing up on the hilltop, it was not settling and did not pose any problem at all!

1 comment:

  1. Examination of the G0ROZ-3 computer shows that the power supply has blown and the Hard Drive has died. This will take a little while to fix, especially as I have to reload Windows XP on to the computer. Hopefully I have the XP .iso files still hanging aboute.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.